Query on Document Approval

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

I am having 2 logins named sa and Arvind.

In the Approval User Setup , I have given the User id as SA and Approver ID as Arvind and Sales Amount Approval limit as 1000.

I have created another line in which the user ID is Arvind and I have enabled the option Unlimited Sales approval for him.

Now I created a sales Order with Line Amount as 2000 by logging in as SA user and when I click the Send Approval request from sales order, autoamatically approval and release is happening without putting the status as pending approval.

Since the line amount has exceeded 1000, it should put the Status as pending approval and approval entries should be created so that Arvind user has to login and approve this sales order.

If anyone knows the solution for this , kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Did you check the Approval Template Setups?

It should be something like the screenshot below.

Chn
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Chinmoy ,

I have given the same setup as you have specified in screenshot attached.

Regards,
    Chandru.
  • ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    Hi Chandru,

I am using a NAV 2009 R2 6.00.32012 India database. I am able to generate the Pending Approval Entries with these setups. There are some other setups too, and I hope you must have checked those also. I think you may need to debug to find out why the system is behaving like this.

Chn
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    chandrurec wrote:

If anyone knows the solution for this , kindly let me know.

Can you attach your Approval setup screen shots ?
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi chengalasettyvsrao ,

I got it. Actually I was seeing the line amount and not the lcy amount thats the issue.

Thank you.

Regards,
    chandru.