Worst Selling items

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

We want a report where we can see in the last 6 months what are the items which sold between 0-3 quantities. so that we should not order them in the future.

I have found one report called "Worst Selling Items". I have tried giving it the filter as <=3 in the quantity field. But that does not work

it still shows all the worst selling items.

Please let me know on how can that be possible!!

Answers

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    There is no report in NAV called "Worst Selling items".
    This report probably belongs to a customization done on your NAV.
    You should ask the person who developed that report.
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    thanks for replying.

I will contact him!
    But can you help me with some other possible report where i could see the items i had sold with 0 to 3 Qty in the last 6 months?

I mean can i figure it out with some other report???
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    If you have the field "Sales (Qty.)" on your Item list then all you have to do is go to the item list
    Create a flowfilter (Shift-F7). In "Field" type "Date Filter".

There you can enter your date range and as i said if you have the field "Sales (Qty.)" on your form you will see the quantity sold between those dates.

Easy then to copy & paste into excel for a quick sort, and viola!
    Note: it's easily addable if not there.
    thanks Every one

and Mr. harry your suggestion worked, i created one new report taking "Sales (Qty) field thanks alot.:)

But there is one small problem i can't see the Total in that Report could you please explain how can i bring it.

I have already created Footer section but don't know how to bring Grand total.So please advice.
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Have you entered Sales (Qty.) field in TotalFields propertry of item dataitem in your report?
    No Vijay, Kindly tell me how can i do this?
  • lavanyaballurgilavanyaballurgi Member Posts: 235
    Just do to design of Report & select the dataitem & press SHIFT+F4 to open its property in 10th or 11th row you will see "TotalFields". just put the field name for which you need to display total & you will see the total in report.
    it should be pretty easy...
    thankssssss :whistle:

It is showing total now, but in my report data is fetched from 2 different tables.
    as far as the fields related to item table are concerned they are showing the totals.

There is one more field which is basically from another table, so can i get the total of that field together with item.

Please advice as how should i get total of the field which is from another table in the same report.
  • ChinmoyChinmoy Member Posts: 359
    If you have included the fields from another table through a dataitem, do the same process, go to the properties of that dataitem and in the TotalFields mention the name of the field. If you have fetched the field through code, declare a variable for the total then include the following code in the OnAfterGetRecord (specifically after the code which fetches the variable from the other table):

TotalVariable += YourVariable from the other table.

Note: please remember to initialize the total variable after each group, if you have grouped your data in the report.

Chn
    Thank uuuu chinmoy,

Thanks every one for such a great support!

Really appreciate that!!