Get P.O Lines in Gate Entry Form

rranjanerprranjanerp Member Posts: 70
Hi,

I have a gate entry form . In the header "Buy from vendor no." is selected first after no. series generation.in the line one field is Source Type.options are " purchase order"item etc.
other field in the line is the Source No. If i select source type as purchase order than the source no filed should display all the purchase order with each item details, so that user can select few or all items from a particular p.o of the same vendor for which we are making gate entry.

Meaning to say I am not able to use SETFILTER & SETRANGE correctly here.i will be thankful for your valuable support.

Comments

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    If I understood your requirement correctly then

Check how No. Field is working based on Type selected in Sales Line Purchase Line..
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Hi,
    other field in the line is the Source No.
    I suppose that you are making combine gate entry for multiple PO.
    If i select source type as purchase order than the source no filed should display all the purchase order with each item details
    Use Puchase line form to lookup all items for that vendor[/quote],
    so that user can select few or all items from a particular p.o of the same vendor for which we are making gate entry.
    In line you have to select one by one item from that form.
    Meaning to say I am not able to use SETFILTER & SETRANGE correctly here.i will be thankful for your valuable support.
    where you have written this code and would you want to make combine gate entry?