ls retail barcode printing problem

amgadtameramgadtamer Member Posts: 16
hello experts
I need help please
I have a.report linked to item table and iam using barcode font( code 128) for item no. when I print this report(zebra printer ) the item no. printed as digits not as barcode
your help highly appreciated

Comments

• TetosTetos Member Posts: 23
    if the barcode is listed as a field in the report, check the fontname property of the field. it must be some thing like free 3 of 9 regular. check if this font is installed on the computer. If not, install the font and this should work.

regards.
    --Tetos :)
  • FSmeetsFSmeets Member Posts: 37
    The font we are using as barcode font is: Free 3 of 9 Extended
    As Tetos already mentioned, make sure the font is correctly installed on the server, otherwise you cannot see the font.
  • amgadtameramgadtamer Member Posts: 16
    tetos, fsmeets. thanks for reply all this procedures are ok but still not working
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    If the above two suggestions are ok at your side then the problem may be anything that you will have to check because with this font name i am printing barcode perfactly.

btw how much no of char in your barcode field?
  • TetosTetos Member Posts: 23
    Hi

We faced the similar issue in one of our sites, and weren't able to resolve the issue through any means. Finally, for some other reason, we had to format the pc and reinstall the OS. The problem got resolved after this, without doing anything else.

Not sure if I should suggest formatting the PC and reinstalling the OS as a solution!!!! But would like to point out what happened with me.

Cheers.
    --Tetos :)