You do not have permission to run the MBS Menu suite

ShinisShinis Member Posts: 38
Dear All,

I've a strange issue with one of my customer. For a new user created, when we try to login to Navision with new user id, sometimes we face the issue "You do not have permission to run the 'MBS' Menusuite.Contact the system manager if you need to have your permissions changed". For the super user, no problem. Only for the new users we are facing this issue. The issue is inconsistent. Sometimes we were login successfully for the same user. ](*,)

This is the first time I face such an issue. I deleted the zup file. still the same. I've gave the user full permission to the Navigation Pane in the permissions.

Kindly assist if you have some suggesions.

Thanks,
Shinis

Comments

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Did you also give permission for menusuite in Roles & Permissions which are assigned to the user?
    Object Type	Object ID	Object Name	Read Permission	Insert Permission	Modify Permission	Delete Permission	Execute Permission	Security Filter
    MenuSuite	     0		 	 	 	 	                                                                                    Yes

• ShinisShinis Member Posts: 38
    "Did you also give permission for menusuite in Roles & Permissions which are assigned to the user?"

Yes, the permission is already there. The strange thing is, this issue is not consistent. 50% of logins successful whereas the other 50% is unsucessful. There are three companies and this user has access to only one company.