Erase the file from RTC

Kau_147Kau_147 Member Posts: 84
Dear all,

I've been searching through the board but I didn't seem to find a perfect solution for that.
I create a report in classic & save as into the PDF using excel. for that I erase the existing file & then save with the same name on the same location.
I used ProcessingOnly property for that so that the same report I run from RTC.

Now when I run the report from classic it runs perfectly. (To delete the existing file & then regenereate the file with the same name etc...) :D

But when I run the report from RTC, the system is not deleting the existing file.
(may be ERASE function is not working in RTC) & its asking me for replacing the file.....

Note : I dont want to use Temporary path in this case.

Can anybody help me please?......... ](*,) ](*,)

Thanks in advance!!!

Best Regards,
Kavita B.
Best Regards,
Kavita Mutha

Comments

• Troubles_In_ParadiseTroubles_In_Paradise Member Posts: 588
    Kau_147 wrote:
    Dear all,

I've been searching through the board but I didn't seem to find a perfect solution for that.
    I create a report in classic & save as into the PDF using excel. for that I erase the existing file & then save with the same name on the same location.
    I used ProcessingOnly property for that so that the same report I run from RTC.

Now when I run the report from classic it runs perfectly. (To delete the existing file & then regenereate the file with the same name etc...) :D

But when I run the report from RTC, the system is not deleting the existing file.
    (may be ERASE function is not working in RTC) & its asking me for replacing the file.....

Note : I dont want to use Temporary path in this case.

Can anybody help me please?......... ](*,) ](*,)

Thanks in advance!!!

Best Regards,
    Kavita B.

So are you using a processingonly report in RTC?
    If it's correct pay attention that RTC refers to files of the NAV Server instead of Client files.
    Have you considered this in your process?
    ~Rik~
    It works as expected... More or Less...
  • Kau_147Kau_147 Member Posts: 84
    Thanks alot dear =D> =D>

I have set only server path. Its working. \:D/ \:D/
    Thanks alot :D
    Best Regards,
    Kavita Mutha
  • Troubles_In_ParadiseTroubles_In_Paradise Member Posts: 588
    You're welcome! :D
    ~Rik~
    It works as expected... More or Less...