Specifying VAT rounding precision at the Invoice level

hungryandfoolhungryandfool Member Posts: 114
Hello Experts,

I have an issue with my current client where he wants to specify the vat round off precision at each purchase invoice order level.
This is because he said that each vendor has his own rounding criteria and the client wants to exactly map the vendors sales invoice. I asked him to pass the round off value that will be required to exactly map the vendor's invoice to the 'ROUNDING OFF' G/L account, but he dosent wants to do the same.
The straight requirement is that he wants to change the VAT Rounding Precision at the Purchase Order level.

Experts please help.

Thanks! in advance.

Comments

• hungryandfoolhungryandfool Member Posts: 114
    Please experts help me out with some solution. [-o<
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    You need to learn how to say ... NO !!!
    David Singleton
    Thanks! for the golden words. I will try to convince the client.
    But at quite a few occassions the clients become very adamant saying that if we are going for a better software then it should take care of all our "basic" business requirements.
    Thanks! for the golden words. I will try to convince the client.
    But at quite a few occassions the clients become very adamant saying that if we are going for a better software then it should take care of all our "basic" business requirements.

Either learn to say no, or get out of the business.

Imagine a customer comes to you and he drives a bus that can carry 60 people. Now he buys a Ferrari that costs a lot more money than a bus. But he complains to you that his very expensive car can only carry two people but a cheap bus can carry 60 there fore he wants you to fix his Ferrari so it can also carry 60 people. What do you say to that customer?
    David Singleton
    David Singleton

I have been enlightened by your blog. I also spoke to my client that what he is asking for is not there and also not practicle.
    He has taken my point with some resistance.

Thanks a lot to you sir.