Large body section prints on second page.

bob_upbob_up Member Posts: 155
I have amended the purchase order print to include a roundloop body section that takes up about 75% of the available space space between the header and the footer sections. I have several body sections for the roundloop dataitem, of varying heights. Different body sections are printed according to the type of order and line type. This is all controlled in the OnPreSection trigger.

If I print an order with the largest roundloop body section (and no other types), I get a 2 page print. The first page contains no roundloop body sections (is blank except for the header) and the second contains the intended section.

If I reduce the height of one of the other body sections, that isnt being printed, the problem disappears. It is as if the print procedure adds up the heights of all of the body sections for a dataitem when calculating whether it needs to start a new page.

I have had to squeeze the sections heights to the minimum to avoid blank pages but the results look cramped. Is there a way to avoid this effect ?

Thanks in anticipation

Bob

Answers