Received Payment Discount even after Pmt disc tolerance date

Ravi_Prakash_GoyalRavi_Prakash_Goyal Member Posts: 72
Hi,

I am getting an unusual issue related to payment discount. I did following steps:

Step 1 : Post an Invoice of $1000 on 01/16/12 with Due Date 03/02/12, Pmt Discount Date 01/26/12 and Pmt. Disc. Tolerance Date 02/05/12
Step 2 : Create and Post a Payment of $1000 on 02/13/12 (i.e. after the Pmt. Disc. Tolerance Date) after Apply it to Invoice in step 1

To my surprise, system posted the payment discount (that was setup in payment terms) even I posted the payment after the Payment Discount Tolerance date. The entry type in detail Cust. ledger is Payment Discount Tolerance.

Please let me know if anyone has faced similar kind of issue. I am using 4 Sp3 client.

Thanks,
Ravi Prakash Goyal

Comments

• prakaash786prakaash786 Member Posts: 12
    Hi Goyal,

I would request you to replicate your scenario and see again, may be you might have missed something.

Thanks,
    Chandra Prakash
    Hi,

I am getting an unusual issue related to payment discount. I did following steps:

Step 1 : Post an Invoice of $1000 on 01/16/12 with Due Date 03/02/12, Pmt Discount Date 01/26/12 and Pmt. Disc. Tolerance Date 02/05/12
    Step 2 : Create and Post a Payment of $1000 on 02/13/12 (i.e. after the Pmt. Disc. Tolerance Date) after Apply it to Invoice in step 1

To my surprise, system posted the payment discount (that was setup in payment terms) even I posted the payment after the Payment Discount Tolerance date. The entry type in detail Cust. ledger is Payment Discount Tolerance.

Please let me know if anyone has faced similar kind of issue. I am using 4 Sp3 client.

Thanks,
    Ravi Prakash Goyal