Customer Item Sales Report (Report ID 113)

kwajahathydrokwajahathydro Member Posts: 88
Hi,

When I run the above report and filter only one document number (Posted Sales Invoice Number) and preview the result the report shows me that the invoice had contained 4 items in it. The end of the report shows me totals like this below

Amount Discount Amount Profit
1198.80 451.20 478.89

Now when I take a calculator and calculate the above 1198.80 - 451.20 the result is 747 then why navision shows different results. I need some help. I tried to attach screenshot but giving me some pixel and size errors. Pls do help me as I dont understand why my profit amount is not correct.

Thanks to everyone who writes back to me

Regards
KH

Comments

• KYDutchieKYDutchie Member Posts: 345
    Hi,

have you looked at the cost for your items? You need to include the item cost of goods sold in your profit calculation.
    Apparently it is not printed on the report, but I suspect it is used in the profit calculation.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Willy
    Fostering a homeless, abused child is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.
  • kwajahathydrokwajahathydro Member Posts: 88
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply and also on the tip passed by you. But its not the way you have informed. I have checked everything and the profit is calculated after the taking the cost out of the sale amount. I still suspect something wrong with the totalling part in the report.

Thanks for the advise and I shall report to the vendor to look into the report totals and give me his feed back as i feel thats it not right

Regards
    KH