Why No Data in Analysis View Entry Table

nikeman77nikeman77 Member Posts: 517
hi everyone,

maybe someone had asked this qs b4 i have created and posted so many sales order in my local production database, however there'snt any entry/ records in my analysis view table.. does someone/ anyone have this encounter before?

Answers

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Did you try by running report 84 - Update Analysis Views?
  • nikeman77nikeman77 Member Posts: 517
    i run it manually, select appropriate dimensions already, still no records in analysis view entry
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Do you have analysis View created in table 363 and check all must be unblocked.
    hi vijay,

thanks for replying... i had checked and confirmed all are 'unblocked', the 'funny thing is that the last date updated was today... *sigh :cry:
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You should do the following :
    a) Re-intialize the Analysis View by changing some parameters (Date compression,Dimension etc.).
    b) Revert back to old values.
    c) Update the analysis view.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    Re-intialize the Analysis View by changing some parameters (Date compression,Dimension etc.)
    does it mean i will modify the table data manually at the backend, or is there an 'application way'?

Revert back to old values.
    don't get what it means old values, which field? or which setup forms, please help to enlighten me.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    When you change the values on the "Analysis View Card" system prompts to delete the data i.e. initialize the analysis view. After you click Yes it will delete any data if it exist in Analysis View Entry for the Analysis View.

Change back the values on the Analysis view card to the original values and run update.

I hope I am clear.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    Change back the values on the Analysis view card to the original values and run update.
    =D>

thats what i did... the problem resolved already! :D

what i did, i went to the end table, amend the last update number> re-run report 84 as suggested..