Options

Print preview error message

UffeUffe Member Posts: 3
Hello people,

When I click the Print Preview button after opening a purchasing order, I get the following error message: Configuration does not exist for Interaction Template, Primary Key. I cannot open the preview window.

This is the same for all previews.

I have checked the Primary Key area in the Table for Config. Interaction Template, but I do not see why I should get this error.
The Primary Key has not been configured as my client will not be using the Interaction Template. So why is this table influencing the application?

Any ideas?

Greetings from Meeejico,
Uffe

Comments

• Options
    fbfb Member Posts: 246
    In my version of the Purchase Order report (Report # 10122 - Purchase Order), the RequestOptionsForm OnOpenForm trigger calls the FindInteractionTemplCode function in the SegManagement codeunit. This function does an 'unguarded' GET of the setup record in Table 5122 - Interaction Template Setup. (Names may be different due to translation issues...)

If Table 5122 is empty, then attempting to click the 'Print...' button on the Purchase Order form will result in the message (in ENU) Interaction Template Setup Primary Key '' does not exist.

If this is what is happening to you, then go to Object Designer and run Table 5122 -- if no record exists, then you must insert a completely blank record.
  • Options
    UffeUffe Member Posts: 3
    Hi Fb,

Thank you for the reply. You are right, I am working with the Spanish (Mexican) version.

I´m pretty sure that I fixed it, but for how long...

I went to the Config.; Interaction Template and rummaged around "deleting" all the areas (which were already empty).
    This removed the error message, but I got another one: my profile did not have lecture access to the Template. I solved that copying the Table into an existing Role... and Voila!

So basically you were right. A completely blank record did the trick.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Uffe