the lines of a posted invoice

sbillysbilly Member Posts: 231
HI all,
how can I know if the lines of a posted invoice are from a posted receipt ( by using the function : get receipt lines)
thanks

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Put your cursor on the line that you want to know this about. Do Ctrl+F8 or select Zoom from the Tools menu, and study the fields. See if you can figure this one out yourself.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Actually, I take that back. It appears that the Receipt number is not part of the posted purchase invoice line table. It's in the purchase line table but not in the posted purch invoice line table.

bummer...
  • Yashojit_PandhareYashojit_Pandhare Member Posts: 38
    Hi,

There are Receipt Document No. and Receipt Document Line No. fields in Purch. Inv. Line. But I suppose these fields are updated only if Receipt & Invoice is done together while posting from PO

:thumbsup:
  • dansdans Member Posts: 148
    Hi,

There are Receipt Document No. and Receipt Document Line No. fields in Purch. Inv. Line. But I suppose these fields are updated only if Receipt & Invoice is done together while posting from PO

Isn't that customization ? As far as I know, standard NAV doesn't have that.
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    It's only available on the sales side, not on the purchase side. (fields 63&64 on sales invoice line)
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • Yashojit_PandhareYashojit_Pandhare Member Posts: 38
    dans wrote:
    Hi,

Doesn't look like customization to me... I am using 2009R2 ... the field numbers in Purch. Inv. Line are 16516 and 16517 respectively.
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    Doesn't look like customization to me... I am using 2009R2 ... the field numbers in Purch. Inv. Line are 16516 and 16517 respectively.
    And instant proof it is localisation: field numbers > 10000 and < 50000 (don't know the upper limit for localisation) are not W-fields.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • dansdans Member Posts: 148

16516 and 16517 are part of Country specific range.
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    dans wrote:
    16516 and 16517 are part of Country specific range.

Yes the fields are part of Indian Localization.
    Coming to the original topic there is no other way in W1 Version other than the indirect route of Value Entry - Item Ledger Entry. No values are updated in Purch. Inv. Line refering to Purch. Rcpt. Line and vice versa.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in