Financials role for users

KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
I'd need to build a user role for Financial Management only, does anyone have a list of the Table Data ID's needed for that?
K.S.

Comments

• sandipsandip Member Posts: 58
    Dear Sir

In the navision system, the standard roles are provided as per menu optionswise.

Either you can copy the existing role in to the new role definitions and modify the permissions as per your requirement.

if any problem Comes, please tell me which roles you want to configure.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sandeep Deshpande
  • KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    Not very helpfull here as we need to make the roles from scratch. The standard roles has seems to have bits and pieces missing which the customer needs and I cant find good help for signing the roles. not in Dev materials, not in introduction materials..

Could you export your Permission table so I can check if the base roles we use are same as yours.
    The base rules which were on 2009 R2 seemsto miss many things you need in Fina
    K.S.
  • sandipsandip Member Posts: 58
    Dear Sir

i want to know which financial managment menu options you are using and what type of role permissions you want to give to your user.

Because whenever we post any financial entry first it goes in the Gen journal line table and then it posts in the G/L entry and as per nature of transaction it is going in the different ledger entry like customer ledger entry, vendor ledger entry, bank account ledger entry.

Please tell me which types of financial roles you want to preapare in the navision system.

Thanks & regards,
    Sandeep Deshpande
  • jubeljoyjubeljoy Member Posts: 154
    Ya.. You can create or upload the same by the help of Member of table. If you are still facing any further difficulties contact support@navisionplanet.com