Options

Navision RTC Service on other process

deconinckgdeconinckg Member Posts: 16
edited 2012-03-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

We seem to have a problem with our production server which is running multiple NAV Service Tiers.

We use the following commands to make new services:

sc \\SERVER create DynamicsNAVRTCR2 binpath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2\60\ServiceRTCR2 \Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe $RTCR2 " DisplayName= "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server RTCR2" start= auto type= own obj= domain\nav2009 password= passrtc

sc \\SERVER create MicrosoftDynamicsNAVWS$RTCR2 binpath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2\60\ServiceRTCR2 \Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe $RTCR2 " DisplayName= "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Web Services RTCR2" start= auto type= share obj= domain\nav2009 password= pass

Further if i check with TCPView from Sysinternals like in attachement we see that some services that i configured on other unused ports are opening under prcoess SMSvcHost.exe and every time with the same PID number.

I think sthis is causing problems for these services as they crash and we have to restart the service multiple times a day. Its uncommon that we use the same procedure and that for some the process is different. Does anybody know why its doing this? Or has a simultaneaous error like this.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    deconinckgdeconinckg Member Posts: 16
    Nobody any idea?

Its a really annoying problem for our developers.