Posted Purchase Receipt

kwajahathydrokwajahathydro Member Posts: 88
Hi,

one of the user when keying of a purchase order did looked at what item she wanted to receive and invoice, so she went and did the first item receive and invoiced but the rest of the items, qty to invoice was 0 but qty to receive she forgot to make it zero. so when she posted the receipt and invoice, the system created a receipt and invoice, where the receipt was supposed to show only 1st item received but it shows the rest of the items also as received.

this receipt was posted in the month of Feb and Feb is closed financially and operationally. When i try to undo the receipt for those items that was not supplied by the vendor but navision already received it so when i undo, system gives me posting date error, since i dont have the range. But the question is the FEB Month is already closed and I would like to undo the rest of the items received in the month of march

what is the best way to handle or what is the best solution to the above issue. Pls do help me out with possible ways of handling the above matter

Regards
K

Comments