error "the user-defined C/AL function"when I create movement

finnbifinnbi Member Posts: 20
Hi all,

When I try create movement, I get this error message.
"the user-defined C/AL function that takes 11 parameters, was called with 10 parameters"

Any 1 know how to solve it?

Thanks & appreciated..

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Try to debug it and Check the no. of parameter should be 11 while calling this function. You are calling this with 10 parameter(check which one is missing).
  • finnbifinnbi Member Posts: 20
    vijay_g wrote:
    Try to debug it and Check the no. of parameter should be 11 while calling this function. You are calling this with 10 parameter(check which one is missing).

Hi, thanks for your reply..
    Still have any other way to solve it, without changing the code? because I have no right to do any development. ](*,)
  • j.marseloj.marselo Member Posts: 102
    do you know what are those 11 parameters? what procedure has been changed at the time it runs correctly and now?
    my closes suspicious is, there is 1 field user needs to fill, but it's blank.
    Kind regards, Joe Marselo | see my NAV blog joemarselo.wordpress.com | twitter @joemarselo
    j.marselo wrote:
    do you know what are those 11 parameters? what procedure has been changed at the time it runs correctly and now?
    my closes suspicious is, there is 1 field user needs to fill, but it's blank.

I not sure where is those 11 parameters, because I not allow to view the source code.

Here attached the print screen, when I tried create the movement.
  • j.marseloj.marselo Member Posts: 102
    if you want to take the hard way, you need to compare the entries that works successfully to your current entry.
    the simple way, is to call your partner, since this is a customization.
    Kind regards, Joe Marselo | see my NAV blog joemarselo.wordpress.com | twitter @joemarselo
    j.marselo wrote:
    if you want to take the hard way, you need to compare the entries that works successfully to your current entry.
    the simple way, is to call your partner, since this is a customization.

There is no any entry of the movement worksheets.
    Now is under studying & testing of this function.
    I think I should rise this problem to our partner about this issue.

Thanks j.marselo