Options

Excel Rtc Issue

LambaLamba Member Posts: 260
edited 2012-03-13 in NAV Three Tier
I have a customized report, having code written on section for Excel, which is to be shifted on dataitem for Rtc.
The code written on Purchase header's Groupfooter is as:

CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT :=
CurrReport.TOTALSCAUSEDBY = FIELDNO("No.");
IF "Purch. Rcpt. Line".Quantity = 0 THEN
CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(FALSE);

The data is not correct in the excel generating for Rtc.
It is picking the second value and the totals are wrong
My question is how this part of the code written below be implemented for Rtc:
CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT :=
CurrReport.TOTALSCAUSEDBY = FIELDNO("No.");

PFA

Comments

• Options
    skullaskulla Member Posts: 140
    GroupHeader,GroupFooter,TransHeader and Transfooter which you define in classic is not supported in RTC. You have to create groups in RTC and specify filters and visibile property to achieve your logic.
  • Options
    sharadsharad Member Posts: 112
    Hi,

Group Header , Group footer,Trans header & trans footer not supported in RDLC.
    Check this link for more information:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/hi-in/library/ms251700.aspx
    =D> :-k
    Sharad Gupta
    Navision Technical Consultant & .Net Developer
  • Options
    LambaLamba Member Posts: 260
    Hi Experts,

I have a customized report for which some Discount calculation is done in classic.
    I have developed the Rtc report for the same, Discount calculation part was flowed from classic to Rtc via a
    variable, to get the value of that variable last(Exp) is used in Expression, but in my case there is another fields which get calculated at the end and so the value of the variable at the last is Blank, so it pick the Blank value instead of the required value.So how could i pick the mid value in Rtc.
    Screenshot attaced.(About this Report).
  • Options
    skullaskulla Member Posts: 140
    If last value is the highest of all and if you want to display that value then you can use Max() function. There is no function to get mid value you have to create another variable in classic and assign the desired value in it and use that field to display it in RTC.