Nav 4Sp3 compatibility with Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit

companycompany Member Posts: 89
Hi all,

Is Nav 4sp3 & NAS Services are compatible with Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit?

I have gone through some blogs and came to know that, there is a problem with NAS startup in that combination.. is it true?

Where will we find information about compatibility combinations of OS & Nav for all versions. I didnot find compatibility related to Nav 4SP3 version even in microsoft site.

Regards,

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    NAV 4 is no longer supported. I suggest that you try it or ask if anybody else is running in that environment.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 366
    We have one DB 4SP3 (technical upgraded to 5.01) on such environment and didn't see any issues so far.
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    slmaluwa wrote:
    We have one DB 4SP3 (technical upgraded to 5.01) on such environment and didn't see any issues so far.

That has no connection to the question asked by the OP. :?:
    David Singleton
  • slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 366
    slmaluwa wrote:

That has no connection to the question asked by the OP. :?:

Yes, Sorry. :oops:
    That was a real oversight. May be due to the burden of a busy week. Now, I read it clearly and see my mistake.

I will leave my post without deleting so that it will be a lesson for me and others.
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."
  • companycompany Member Posts: 89
    Yes it is compatible.

Thank you all.