US Credit Card Functionality on UK Server

xSwazixSwazi Member Posts: 31
Hi,

Just in testing at the moment but having a problem trying to setup Credit Card payments for a US NAV database (which is on a UK server). I have been told that "the Payment Service components the Dynamics Online service checks the machine's regional settings and if it’s not North America then it will not be able to continue".

I was wondering if anyone had tried to "host" a US NAV installation with Credit Card functionality in the UK (to add complication on the same physical server as an existing UK NAV database). That is the customers requirement. Obviously I can not change the regional settings for the server as it has existing databases.
I have access and am able to do some configuration in the Dynamics Online Payment Service.

I plan to put and have put both databases on seperate SQL instances in testing and this works fine as both have the same collation etc. The problem is I can not get the Payment service to work. Would appreciate any advice or expereinecs from anyone who has done or tried similar.

Thanks