Report ID 120 VS Report ID 106

kwajahathydrokwajahathydro Member Posts: 88
Hi,

I have a strange issue here. When I run the report in navision under financial management/receivables/reports and choose report id 120 called as Aged Accounts Receivables and filter the report as of 29/02/12 the report shows total.

I do the same by printing another report in navision from the same menu path and the report id is called as 106, Customer Detail Ageing and print the report as of 29/02/12, the report shows some total but its different

When I compared the two reports carefully, I realised that the Customer Detail Ageing report is not picking up two customers details whereas the aged accounts receivables picks up these two customers. I tried and tried but failed to know why the customer detail ageing report doesnt pick up these two customers into it when i filter it as of 29/02/12

The customer code is like C00918 and C00726, both customers has one customer ledger entry open in them, both of them have document type as Invoice, there is a remaining amount, the open status is check marked means still open and etc

But still the customer detail ageing report doesnt pick up these two customers in it when i filter it out. Any clues what is going on with these two customers????????????

Regards
Khan