Privilege Issue

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

I have a question regarding LS Retail. According to our company's policy, Shop in charge is allowed to give maximum line discount up till 15 %.

There is an option in LS RETAIL>SETUP>STAFF. where i can set maximum discount.

Now within these options there is one checkmark which says "Manager Privilege". if i check this option and i put maximum discount 15%, The Shop incharge can still give 100% discount.

but if i uncheck this option the system gives error "Maxiumum discount is 15%" and the manager cannot void or refund the.

So i want to the manager to give max discount as 15% and he/she should also be able to Refund or void the transaction.

But if "Manager Privilege" option is checked the Shop incharge can void and give 100% discount as well. If it's unchecked the shop incharge can give max discount 15 % but he cannot void the transaction.

FYI, I have tried Voiding allowed option with being checked. but still the problem comes.

My mission is that Shop incharge should be limited to 15% discount and he should also be able to Void/Refund sale.

Please let me know how can i do this in LS RETAIL.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KishraguKishragu Member Posts: 45
    My suggestion would be to debug the code to see why it is not picking up the discount %. In theory, what you have done should limit the discount to 15%. Check the codeunit 99008900 (POS Functions) and hopefully you should be able to find your answer there.