Options

Void Check

Betrachter84Betrachter84 Member Posts: 62
edited 2012-02-29 in NAV Three Tier
Hi there

I've some troubles with the void check functionality in the NA localization of NAV 2009 R2.

When i try to void a check from the check ledger entries card i'm constantly getting the error message currency code '' does not exist. An important side notice in this context is that the check has been posted with a balance account of type bank and in local currency -> currency code is expected to be ''.

After going through cu 367 (CheckManagement/FinancialVoidCheck) i managed to suppress the GET statement on the currency table which causes the error (checks are all posted in lcy and the suppressed part of code checks if there are rounding differeces -> 1st. not necessary in my example, 2nd. there are none anyway) but as a result i'm getting an inconsistency error caused by the next commit statement. There are no other customizations in this codeunit or some previous function.

I actually think this is a bug in r2. (There is a bugfix KB975318 for the void check functionality of version 2009 which is part of r2 allready. But this bugfix is related to voiding checks which were posted directly via gl, without a bank account.)

Any ideads? Maybe one of you microsoft people in this forum knows allready about that issue?

Thanks for any help!