Print two reports simultaneous (G/L Register and Receipt)

r-pr-p Member Posts: 33
Hello,

I'm trying to post and print in Financial Management - Receivables - Cash Receipt Journals.

I want to print simultaneous 2 reports: "G/L Register" and other report that i created (receipt).

Can someone help me?
Thanks.

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You need to modify CU 232 Gen. Jnl.-Post+Print to acheive this. Run debugger check the working of the code in this CU.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Unfortunately it's not like "sequence no." in "Report Selection" table, where you can define multiple report( i have try with 2) with sequence no. incremental.

You will have to customise it(would be only minor customization in CU 232) nearby below code.
        IF GenJnlTemplate."Posting Report ID" <> 0 THEN BEGIN
          GLReg.SETRECFILTER;
          REPORT.RUN(GenJnlTemplate."Posting Report ID",FALSE,FALSE,GLReg);
        END;

• r-pr-p Member Posts: 33
    Hello, thanks for helping me.

I went to CU 232 and below, i insert the line (underlined), i'm not 100% if the code is correct.
    Can you help me to build the code i need.

Summarizing: I'm trying to post and print in Financial Management - Receivables - Cash Receipt Journals.
    I want to print simultaneous 2 reports: "G/L Register" and other report that i created (receipt).

I want the receipt to get de correct information that i registering in that moment (with the line i insert, i get more than 200 receipts).

IF GenJnlTemplate."Posting Report ID" <> 0 THEN BEGIN
    GLReg.SETRECFILTER;
    REPORT.RUN(GenJnlTemplate."Posting Report ID",FALSE,FALSE,GLReg);
    REPORT.RUNMODAL(REPORT::"MY REPORT",FALSE,FALSE,"TABLE TO GET DATA - CustLedgEntry");
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Yes the code is wrong. You haven't fetched the Cust Ledger entry you are passing for running the report.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • r-pr-p Member Posts: 33
    Problem solved i enter this code on the CU232:

CustLedgEntry.SETRANGE("Entry No.",GLReg."From Entry No.",GLReg."To Entry No.");
    REPORT.RUNMODAL(REPORT::"My report",FALSE,FALSE,CustLedgEntry);

know when i post and print, i get the correct information on my receipt.