Options

Navision 4.00, CG and BizTalk 2004

kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
edited 2005-10-26 in Navision e-Commerce
Hello,

I am trying to connect NA 4.00 to BizTalk in our developer enviroment. But still I have problems...

NAS is running
CG is running
BizTalk is running

When I set all in NA 4.00, and try to run Commerce Gateway - System check - the report freeze and on server there is new event in eventlog that say "Cryptographic mismatch between client and server. " (source is Navision TCP Class) and one from SystemCheck2004 which say "Could not connect to source: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:7528\n Will try to connect setting Cryptography to false. "...

What does it mean? Can you tell me some tips, where can I search for problems?

Thanks...
Kamil Sacek
MVP - Dynamics NAV
My BLOG
NAVERTICA a.s.

Comments

• Options
    olavolav Member Posts: 8
    Hello!
    I also want to instal Navision, SQL server 2000, BizTalk server 2004, NAS, ](*,) for test would you like to guide me how can i do this?
    I am student and i want to test NAS and BizTalk integration. Would you like to send me installation guide line document and hardware requirments at greatperson@royal.net :?:

Best regds

Olav
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Only documents I have are install documentation from Comerce Gateway from installation CD and BizTalk documentation from Biztalk...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    ptijsmaptijsma Member Posts: 17
    Did you manage to find the problem and better so, the solution?

I'm having the same problem over here.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Tijsma
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    The only way I could get it to work is by using one user for everything (including the database server and all other related services).

Try creating a domain user for CG (or use the one called CGRSUser that should be created during the CG installation) and giving it admin rights to the system (all CG groups, and anything else Navision related you find). Then set your services to use this user in the log on tab of the service properties page. Also, there is a thing called 'application pool' in your IIS. The one that contains the commerce gateway application needs to use that user as well. The user will need to be a windows user with SUPER permissions to your Navision system.

Once that works, you can start taking away permissions or think about using different users for different services. It's very sensitive to permission settings, so starting out with one user for everything will at least give you some insight into the level of permissions you need.
  • Options
    hrvojevhrvojev Member Posts: 5
    Hello Daniel!

I'm expereiencing similar problems. System Check shows that there is no contact to the Navision Application Server. I use the same user account for all the services and the same account has the "SUPER" role in Navision clients (native and SQL). The account is a local one and is a memeber of all groups on the computer. NAS is set up with the parameter "CG" for both the Navision database server and SQL server. CommerceGateway40 folder in the IIS is assigned the correct Application Pool and permissions.

Now, all the services start and run OK. However, there's the aforementioned System Check error and one more thing: when testing the communication between CRONUS and PURE-LOOK companies (Navision database and SQL), the message rolls back to the BizTalk 2004 server as it cannot connect to the port (error message says that the remote machine actively refused the connection, "adapter failed on an attempt to transmit a message going to send port with the address 192.168.101.160:7529"). Looks like the port is not accessible on the server.

Do I need to install Business Notification Services and SharePointTeam Services? After installing Notification Services, System Check also reports that the BizTalk adaptor is not installed. Do STS block access to some ports?

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thank you!
    Hrvoje
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    It might be because you are using a local user that is not recognized on the Biztalk box. I know it shouldn't matter (it should just transmit the messages) but I would give it a shot to put a domain user on all services.

For Commerce Gateway you don't need business notifications or sharepoint. You may also want to check firewall settings on that port.
  • Options
    hrvojevhrvojev Member Posts: 5
    I have one more question:

I managed to start NAS-CLASSIC from command prompt and system check in Navision client finally said that there is contact with NAS. However, this happens only when I start the NAS not as service but the other way. If I strat is as service, with all the same parameters it won't work.

However, I can't start NAS-SQL from the command prompt. First, if I use "PURE-LOOK" as the name of the company, it says there's no such company, despite the fact that my Navision SQL client is able to open the PURE-LOOK company without problems. If I use the "CRONUS" company, it recognizes it but then reports that it cannot start any service with startup parameter "CG". Why is it happening?

Thanks in advance!
    Hrvoje