FreePDF / aquamark / rep205

StefanPStefanP Member Posts: 4
Hi all,

i will use FreePDF to print my reports to a letterpaper.
for this reason i added a profile an there a pdf as aquamark.

it works with every rep except rep205 order confirmation

i replaced my rep. with the original rep. and it still doesnt work

during printing it interrupts without saving the pdf file

im using Win 7 and 6.0 SP1 6.00.29626 CC.

do you have any idea?
thx
Stefan

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    No good ideas without error codes.
    However it's quite easy to test if the watermark is the issue.
    Remove it, print the report as pdf and see if the pdf is generated without error.
    If it is, it might be that the report and the watermark are on different pagesizes, like letter and A4.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • StefanPStefanP Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    if i had an error code i would post it ;). there is no error - it is doing nothing...
    without my profil the pdf is printed correctly
    in freepdf i cant select page size
    i tried to set pagesize to a4 in report but it doesnt help

resume:
    its possible to print each report on any freepdf profil - with our without watermark
    but its not possible to do it with report nr. 205
    rep. nr.205 can only be printed with standart profile - without watermark...

even i use the standar freepdf profile "ebook" and put the watermark in here it doesnt work...

this is the log of freepdf

Starte FreePDF.exe am 15.02.2012 um 21:00
    Version 4.0.42
    Start mit Parameter /3: /3 delps,save,open,nocode "test2" "C:\Users\\Desktop\Verkauf - Auftragsbestätigung (3).pdf" "C:\Users\\AppData\Local\FreePDF_XP\~cuno46.ps"
    MakePDF Aufruf: OutFile=C:\Users\\Desktop\Verkauf - Auftragsbestätigung (3).pdf, InFile="C:\Users\\AppData\Local\FreePDF_XP\~cuno46.ps", Profile=test2
    C:\Program Files\gs\gs8.71\bin\gswin32c.exe -q -dNOSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel=1.3 -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress -dLockDistillerParams=false -dAutoRotatePages=/PageByPage -dEmbedAllFonts=true -dSubsetFonts=true -r600 -dDownsampleMonoImages=true -dMonoImageDownsampleThreshold=1.5 -dMonoImageDownsampleType=/Bicubic -dMonoImageResolution=600 -dDownsampleGrayImages=true -dGrayImageDownsampleThreshold=1.5 -dGrayImageDownsampleType=/Bicubic -dGrayImageResolution=300 -dDownsampleColorImages=true -dColorImageDownsampleThreshold=1.5 -dColorImageDownsampleType=/Bicubic -dColorImageResolution=150 -dConvertCMYKImagesToRGB=false -sOutputFile="C:\Users\\Desktop\Verkauf - Auftragsbestätigung (3).pdf" -c .setpdfwrite -f C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\~70554.ps "C:\Users\\AppData\Local\FreePDF_XP\~cuno46.ps" C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\~70554.ps
    Logdatei erzeugen: "C:\Users\\Desktop\Verkauf - Auftragsbestätigung (3).log"
    Kein Fehler aufgetreten, loesche LogDateiDoCMD: DelPS
    DoCMD: Open
    DoCMD: Save

means: no error... (in german ;) )
  • vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,139
    Did you delete the user folder name from file paths in the profile? or were they missing from the beginning?

Did you customize report 205 in any way? If no, what version is it? If yes, check out the unmodified one, if this one works then gradually reapply your changes to it and test to find out what causes the misbehavior.

And, just to be sure: other reports work with the identical FreePDF profile/printer?
  • StefanPStefanP Member Posts: 4
    hi
    yes i´ve deleted the name.

i´ve replaced report with rep 205 from Cronus. it still doesnt work.

yes im sure that the same profile with watermarks word for example Rep 206. Here its fine...

the version of the original rep is NAVW16.00.01,NAVDACH6.00