Cannot connect to a new society

alocubichealocubiche Member Posts: 11
Hi everyone,
I get some trouble with the version 6 of Navision. We just finished to install it but few people can connect to the society that we have created. Look at the attached picture.

My User seems belong to the right group (DOM\Groupe Dev SI). I let you look in the other attached picture.

Thanks for your answers.

Answers

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    I guess navision is crashing and error message is not in english..
    can you translate the error message to english?
    please check the roles and do synchronization if you are using enhanced mode..
  • alocubichealocubiche Member Posts: 11
    Yes excuse me I didn't think to translate it. It's "Microsoft Dynamics Nav has stopped working. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem and try to restart the program."
    Did you compare the Roles of user for whom it is working and for the present user?

and also check whether there is any info on eventviewer..
    We have already try to synchronized connections but it didn't work. With the debugger we find the potential cause, Navision doesn't seem to recognize the USERID of the person trying to log in (look the 3rd attached picture). The error message appears after that line.

In fact, there is an only user who can log. So I'm looking what rights he has in more that I haven't.
    003.jpg 139.5K
    Eventviewer is a Navision tool or a SQL Server tool ?
    The event :
    finsql.exe
    4d71853d
    finsql.exe
    4d71853d
    c0000005
    11d0
    01ccea31b8ac68af
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\6.00.10\Classic\finsql.exe
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\6.00.10\Classic\finsql.exe
    147dc8eb-5625-11e1-a5fc-00155d5d544d
    I add the picture
    004.jpg 138.8K
    alocubiche wrote:
    We have already try to synchronized connections but it didn't work. With the debugger we find the potential cause, Navision doesn't seem to recognize the USERID of the person trying to log in (look the 3rd attached picture). The error message appears after that line.

In fact, there is an only user who can log. So I'm looking what rights he has in more that I haven't.

No, it will have USERID at this place..
    why is RESET not there at the first line?
    Is there any filters following?
    Which table is RecLCopyandPasteSetup?

also try
    RecLCopyandPasteSetup.SETFILTER("Windows ID",'%1','*'+USERID);

The CopyandPastSetup table is a table that we created in order to manage permissions with the function copy/paste because there is some important data.
    It indicates for each Windows Group on which forms the users of the group can use the copy and paste.

This table is empty, so I'm going to feed it.

I think the real problem is that Navision fails when it tries to get the USERID...
    To check this..simply write a message like below in the begining ..
    Message('%1',USERID);
    With my coworker we finally find... The problem was in the table User Menu Level (a System table), he deleted some lines which mentionned my UserID and after that it works. Thanks a lot for your advices.

Best regards.