Export to excel function of the analysis report

21ahmed21ahmed Member Posts: 24
Hi All,

I'm using the function export to Excel in the report analysis of the module sales. I have "items No." and their "descriptions" in the lines, quantity and Amount in columns. My problem is that after excuting the function and ending the export to Excel i don't find the column corresponding to the "Item No.", the first column will be the Item description.
I think that a code is missing in the report "Export Analysis Rep. to Excel" 7113.
You can understand better the problem from the screenshot below.
Is someone have an idea and can help me!

Thank you very much for your help,

Comments

• sergisoftsergisoft Member Posts: 37
    Hi,

If you want to include this field you must change the report looking for "AnalysisLine.Description" inside the code. However, I think NAV is doing that correctly because this field contains the reference identification of the line. In this case this is a item but could be something with no sense for presentation, so it is ignored.

Sergi Navarro

MCTS: Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV 2009 C/SIDE Solution Development

Visit my Navision Spanish Blog here: http://www.sergisoft.com
  • 21ahmed21ahmed Member Posts: 24
    Hi,

I know that i should change the code and add the export of this column like what it is doing to "AnalysisLine.Description" but if you see i should add a local variable to the function Entercell and other changes. I did that but this did not work! So i want to know how doing exactly or if there is an other solution.

Thanks
  • nikeman77nikeman77 Member Posts: 517
    hi 21ahmed,

i would like to do a report to print out analysis (p&l) something like account schedule line, but i am not sure how it works.

as far as i know running report 84 would set entry into analysis view entry, but i have few qs:

-in applications/ navigation panel, how can i run report 84?
    -how do i insert entry into analysis line?