Windows login in shortcut

Per_Hegermann_LøvigPer_Hegermann_Løvig Member Posts: 9
I would like a web site to open a sales order directly in Dynamic NAV

Which parameter should be in the shortcut for using windows login?

If have this shortcut – but It opens with database login
navision://client/run?servername=dk-bll-tu-sql03%5Cnav%26database=ECTEST_ECNAV%26company=Ball%20E-Commerce%26target=Form%2042%26view=SORTING(Field1,Field3)%20WHERE(Field5796=1(''..06-02-12))%26position=Field1=0(1),Field3=0(10000000020)%26servertype=MSSQL

Any good advice to do so?

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Did you try ntauthentication=1 ?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Hi Luc - in my shortcut (i have removed it now) you could see that i have tried the command "ntauthentication=0" - but it dosn't work not even with 1 - NAV opens i database login no .
    I think the command must be there some place, like a normal Ikon on desktop, but i can't find where :( or wich % that must be before.

Thanks for trying
    When I Send a shortcut to the Desktop, on my Demo database with Windows Login:
    navision://client/run?servername=pcname%26database=Demo%20Database%20NAV%20(6-0)%26company=CRONUS%20BELGI%CB%20NV%26target=Form%2088%26view=SORTING(Field1)%26position=Field1=0(JONGMANS,%208%20WP)%26servertype=MSSQL

ntauthentication does not appear in the URL.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Yep - an that is my problem - when i put this code into my SQL view it open NAV as database login.
    I' looking - where to make a statement in the line - to make NAV open as windows login
    Maybe NAV uses the last authentication method? Can you login to NAV manually, using finsql.exe, and with Windows authentication. Then this will be stored in the zup-file.
  • Noop - it dosn't work - i have tried to make the shortcut from NAV in windows login.
    Only way I can make it work - is if the user opens NAV - minimize it - go to web site - run the URL - then NAV opens i the session already running.
    There must be a solution for this - I hope
    Yep - an that is my problem - when i put this code into my SQL view
    So you are not clicking on the shortcut on your desktop, but execute the URL through SQL? :-k
  • Yep :roll: