Error in posting payment journal in relation to Bank Reconci

preethishajipreethishaji Member Posts: 32
while doing the Bank reconciliation, I adjust the statement lines and transfer some new entries which are presented only in Bank Statement and not present in our ledger. When I try to post the payment journal with these new entries , an error saying "Document No. BPDD111950 is out of balance by -86,980. Please check that Posting Date, Document Type, Document No. and Amount are correct for each line." is displaying . can any body tell a solution for this...

Thanks in Advance..................

Comments

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Sum of amouts should be zero in document wise in journals..
    so as per the error message sum of amounts is not zero in Docuemnt BPDD111950.

Please check debit and credt values and bal.account type
  • preethishajipreethishaji Member Posts: 32
    Thanks...

This amount came to the payment journal through Bank reconciliation--Transfer to General Journal. This -86980 is the total of -26,750.00,-20,000.00,-12,300.00,-21,796.00,-6,134.00 entered in the statement amount column of Bank reconciliation form.So in the Gen. Journal Line table the amount column and Balance amount column shows the above amounts and the debit column is blank and the credit amount column shows the +ve of the above amounts. Balance account type is 'G/L Account'.

So what i have to do .........
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Transfer to General option does not select/define "Bal. Account No." and user needs to select the same. Ask the accountant to enter the required accounts.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    Thanks...

It's working fine now......Thanks a lot...
    Is there any easy method in Navision to compare the values in the statement received from the bank and the system's bank account.Does it needs manual checking by tick marking each entry.

can any body help me.....
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You can customize the automatic application.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in