Options

Multi Record CUE

bboelke2bboelke2 Member Posts: 4
edited 2012-02-10 in NAV Three Tier
I have created a multi-record CUE to allow Warehouse users to see Inbound and Outbound Transfer Orders specific to their default location. I accomplished this by making the primary key of the CUE table the Location Code with flowfields for Inbound and Outbound transfer counts and having a record in the CUE table per location. This works perfectly, for the CUE. The problem is the automatically generated Navigation Pane links - these show only an empty list with Location Code filter set to '' when selected. Is there any way to impact these links to actually function like a CUE?

Comments

• Options
    TroelshTroelsh Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 79
    Have you entered a DrillDownPageID ?

Troels Bent Hansen
    Senior Program Manager
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV

****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ******
  • Options
    Yes, the DrillDownFormID is set. The Cue Boxes and the Navigation Pane links all open the correct Page - but the Navigation Pane links are not filtering the page correctly since they are apparently not based on the Cue table.
  • Options
    TroelshTroelsh Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 79
    The Navigation Pane links will run the page indicated on the DrilldownFormID - on the table that it is build on top of and with the filter set in the calcformula of the flowfield.
    That's how the out-of-the-box samples work. There's no way to tailor the links besides of that.

It's a little hard from the info provided to conclude what's going wrong - Have you tried to run the cue table and verified the content ?
    If you have any filters in the code of the Activitites Stack part - those will not be applied to the Navigation Pane link

Troels Bent Hansen
    Senior Program Manager
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV

****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ******
  • Options
    The issue is the Drill Down for the Cue is the Transfer Order List page. As I said, the Cue itself works fine - the count is accurate and the link to the page shows the properly filtered list. It's the Navigation Pane links that are causing the problem. I'd be happy if I could just make them go away, but when I tried one suggestion found here in the forum to set DrillDown to No and AssistEdit to Yes, while the Navigation pane links disappeared, and the Cue counts were accurate, the link from the Cue did not function.