Two Lines come in Put-Away & Pick List with single item?

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Expert,

Whenever I create PUT-Away & Pick List this document always create two lines Take & Place with single item line, can i remove one line(Take Or Place) from this?
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Expert,

Whenever I create PUT-Away & Pick List this document always create two lines Take & Place with single item line, can i remove one line(Take Or Place) from this?

If you remove a line, how is it going to work? Which line would you remove? Why would you do this? What do you hope to achieve? What is the business requirement that led to this request?
    David Singleton
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Expert,

If you remove a line, how is it going to work? Which line would you remove? Why would you do this? What do you hope to achieve? What is the business requirement that led to this request?

Thanks for your reply,Actually I am little confused with those line,nothing else.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    rinki123 wrote:
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Expert,

Thanks for your reply,Actually I am little confused with those line,nothing else.

Then why didn't you say that?

What is it that you actually want help with or what do you want to know?
    David Singleton