Dimension-Detail Report............................

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Experts,

How can i set a Dimension-Detail Report(Or Dimension-Total Report) As per my requirement?? I want to view all the G/L Accounts(Or G/L entries) with their posted dimensions in a single Dimensions Wise report.
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• BrushanenBrushanen Member Posts: 16
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Experts,

How can i set a Dimension-Detail Report(Or Dimension-Total Report) As per my requirement?? I want to view all the G/L Accounts(Or G/L entries) with their posted dimensions in a single Dimensions Wise report.

Hi Rinki,
    It´s strange, I have only succeded with the Dimensions - Detail report, not with the Total report. They ought to work in the same way. Anyway, for the Dimensions - Detail report, click include dimensions, choose level 1 for the dimension and dimension value and leave the other dimensions lines and the the line for G/L account without data. Does it work?

Anyone who got an idea of why the Dimensions - Detail report work for me but not the Dimensions - Total report?
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    Brushanen wrote:
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Experts,

Hi Rinki,
    It´s strange, I have only succeded with the Dimensions - Detail report, not with the Total report. They ought to work in the same way. Anyway, for the Dimensions - Detail report, click include dimensions, choose level 1 for the dimension and dimension value and leave the other dimensions lines and the the line for G/L account without data. Does it work?

Anyone who got an idea of why the Dimensions - Detail report work for me but not the Dimensions - Total report?

Thanks for your reply both of the reports are working fine.
    Regards,

Rinki