Options

Is there a way to fix posted general ledger entry?

jeniezjeniez Member Posts: 25
I posted a wrong date to one of the G/L entry. Is there a way that I can fix or reverse this? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    giulio.cipogiulio.cipo Member Posts: 77
    not with standard function. one opportunity is make a reverse (with flag correction ) in the wrong date. and make one with the right date.
    the other opportunity in ask to your NSC with their license you can but i suggest not to do this kind of manipulation or the person who do this have to know very well th structure of entry table in navision
  • Options
    How do I make a reverse (with flag correction) for the date? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    you create a new general journal line with opposit amount of wrong entry and the date of worng entry, after you check the field correction so the sitem create a negative debit amount instead a credit amount and post it.
    in like a credit memo for an invoice a entry with opposite sign, the field correction is useful to avoid that to tatal credit amount and debit amount growup for wrong entry
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your helps. It fixed my problem :D
  • Options
    I ran into another problem when trying to correct a cash receipt journal entry. I applied the amount to the wrong customer and when I tried to correct it, I enter the same entry with the opposite amount, applied to the incorrect customer and checked the field correction, but Navision won`t let me post because the amount is not negative. How do I by-pass this? Thanks
  • Options
    not payment but blank in document ype of journal line