Tax Structure in RTC ??

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Experts,

How can i use tax+charges structure in RTC ??
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    What is your requirement ?

It is depend upon the requirement . we can create the Installation Charges , Insurance charges as tax charge groups and add to sturcture master to caluclate the amount.
  • raveendran.sraveendran.s Member Posts: 119
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Experts,

Defining Tax Structure is the functionality, it will not vary for RTC & Classic... :!:
    --
    Regards,
    Raveendran.BS
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    rinki123 wrote:
    Hi Experts,

Defining Tax Structure is the functionality, it will not vary for RTC & Classic... :!:

Actually i am using US Localization Database and in that database i am not able to find Structure field in header level in any order and invoice screen same as Indian Localization.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Structure field is a Indian Localization field...you cannot find it in any database..
    rinki123 wrote:

Actually i am using US Localization Database and in that database i am not able to find Structure field in header level in any order and invoice screen same as Indian Localization.

Structure functionality is avaiable in IN Localization only .

Can you provide more information about your requirement ? Maybe we can suggest some workaround.
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    rinki123 wrote:

Structure functionality is avaiable in IN Localization only .

Can you provide more information about your requirement ? Maybe we can suggest some workaround.

Actually i want to calculate Lading Cost(means total cost of a landed shipment including purchase price, freight, insurance, and other costs up to the port of destination)& per unit cost of an item.
    Regards,

Rinki
    What about Charge (Item) functionality in Sales / Purchase documents ?