Get Sales Order

astalavista666astalavista666 Member Posts: 14
Hello from sunny Greece!

Question :

Is there a way to combine to a single invoice multiple Sale Orders of the same customer?
e.g something like the Codeunit 64 - Sales-Get Shipment let's say

thnx

NAV 4 SP3

Answers

• DRBDRB Member Posts: 105
    Yes, you can do it. Go to Invoice, enter the data in header and then from Function button, select Get Shipment Lines
    -Dhan Raj Bansal
    Linkedin Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/dhanrajbansal
  • astalavista666astalavista666 Member Posts: 14
    thnx for your response but i think i didn't make myself clear. I know this function on the Invoices Form 43 but i want to do sth different.

i have let's say 4 Orders including 1 Item No. per order for Customer AAA

order 1 - item a
    order 2 - item b
    order 3 - item c
    order 4 - item d

I want to make one shipment including all of the above orders in ONE(1) shipment for Customer AAA

e.g. SHIPMENT 1
    items a,b,c,d

sth like Get Order Lines which does not exist as far as I'm concerned
  • aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    So you have 4 orders for 1 customer, and nothing has been shipped. You are trying to combine them all to one Posted Shipment, and subsequently 1 posted invoice.

I could use "Sales History" link in the Customer Information pane to copy the lines to one order, or you could use Copy Doc. Then you could post one shipment and one invoice, and delete the other orders.
    thnx man i had completely forgotten about that !! "Sales History" link in the Customer Information pane works very well, i'll modify it to get also the Amounts !!!

=D> :thumbsup:
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Can't you use Combine Shipment functionalty(Batch Job 295)?
    Probably not in my case cause i wanted to combine orders...

Thank you all for your replies.I finally used the Sales History" link in the Customer Information pane and i modified
    "Codeunit 7172 Sales History Copy Line Mgt." to also get quantity and unit price