Item not in inventory

salemmsalemm Member Posts: 38
Hi All,

Am transferring items from one location to another and when i clicked on post then ship i got error message item not in inventory which there is quantity available for this item for this location for this variant please i need help

Regards,

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Please post a screenshot of that error message.
  • ZephyrZephyr Member Posts: 110
    You can not transfer inventory if you do not have at that location, If you want then you have to customize the code.
    Zephyr
  • vipin_poulosevipin_poulose Member Posts: 36
    You can check whether that item with the variant have sufficient inventory on that particular location. Even if you have inventory for that item whether you have inventory for that particular variant.
    To check this select that particular item card ->Item Button ->Item Availability by -> Variant. then you can filter by the location.
  • salemmsalemm Member Posts: 38
    You can check whether that item with the variant have sufficient inventory on that particular location. Even if you have inventory for that item whether you have inventory for that particular variant.
    To check this select that particular item card ->Item Button ->Item Availability by -> Variant. then you can filter by the location.

I checked this option and you are right quantity available in other location but how item quantity available in other location without transfer or positive adjustment i checked item variant table and quantity available in warehouse not in other location

Regards,
  • vipin_poulosevipin_poulose Member Posts: 36
    When you Purchase or do a positive adjustment for a particular item system will allow you to post the transaction even if you have not defined the variant code for the item. in this case system will keep the inventory without variants. it will not be available on the item variant table until and unless you have posted an item with variant.