is any report in nav 5.0 for how long items are in stock

ernesternest Member Posts: 162
Hi all

I am trying to find which are the worst items in my company. Since I have a lot of items I was wondering if there is a report in Nav which displays these items, so for example items that its been two years that are in stock and I havent sold any of them during this period.

Please suggest if there is anything like this.

Thank you and best regards

Comments

• aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    You could try Report 5807 - Item Age Composition - Qty.

Not sure it's exactlly what you're looking for... but could be a starting point.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    We've added a "Last Sale Date" field to the item table.

We can use this new field to run reports to find slow moving or non selling items.

It's a flowfield
    DataType Date
    CalcFormula::Max("Item Ledger Entry"."Posting Date" WHERE (Item No.=FIELD(No.),Entry Type=FILTER(Sale),Quantity=FILTER(<0)))
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'Navision Financials' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• ernesternest Member Posts: 162
    Hi

Thanks to all for your replies.

I am asking for a report which displays who are the items that are being less sold in my company, or the items that are staying more time in my inventory.

So some report which orders which are the items that are not sold at all during last year, and then continuing with the items from less to most sold in my company for the period of time.

If I am not being clear please ask me to explain more.

Thank you and best regards
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    1. Run Report 5807 - Item Age Composition - Qty
    2. Set filter on Date Filter to 010111..123111
    3. Set filter on Sales (Qty.) to 0