LambaLamba Member Posts: 260
Hi..

Can Multiple Clients be installed on a single machine,
If Yes, then how it can be done.
Regards
Apsl

Comments

• raveendran.sraveendran.s Member Posts: 119
    What are the Versions you need to install?

And what Type of DB Authentication is used across the DB?
    --
    Regards,
    Raveendran.BS
  • LambaLamba Member Posts: 260
    2009 SP1 and R2
    Both having Windows Authentication.
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    While this does work, just be aware that MS does not support this on a production system.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • LambaLamba Member Posts: 260
    Hi bbrown,

My Question is how two Clients can be installed on the same machine at the same time in working condition.

i.e; if i open RUN and type finsql or fin, how will machine recognize what to open, either 2009 Sp1 or R2.

This part is the latter one, the question is how two Clients can be installed at the same time on the same machine.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Lamba wrote:
    My Question is how two Clients can be installed on the same machine at the same time in working condition.
    Have a look at this thread: Install Nav 2009 without removing previous versions

Lamba wrote:
    i.e; if i open RUN and type finsql or fin, how will machine recognize what to open, either 2009 Sp1 or R2.
    It can't. You will need to supply the full path to finsql or fin.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Lamba wrote:
    Hi bbrown,

This part is the latter one, the question is how two Clients can be installed at the same time on the same machine.

I wasn't trying to answer your question. Rather I was providing some additional related information.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.