LS RETAIL REFUND ISSUE

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

In LS REtail, I created some infocodes and i made them mandatory when refund button is clicked.

I actually attached some customer information when doing returns. and those customer informations were created in Infocode.

When i click on refund the system prompts for the customer information like customer name,Refund reason code,Customer Mobile etc.

this is working fine.

But i noticed one thing during refund if any of the customer information is prompted, meanwhile if i press ESCAPE. it can be logged off.
So if i login again the system won't prompt me the remaining Customer information and i can make the refund without customer information.

So this should not happen even if i logg off and login back again the system should remain in the same condition is it was.

MY mission here is that No REFUND should be made in the system without Customer information and all this information is based in Infocode.

So is there any way that i could stop this?? Why the system is letting me to make refund without customer information when i log off and login back again.

Please let me know if there is any way that i can stop this.

Let me know for any further explanation.

Thanks!

Cheers! :)

Answers

• KishraguKishragu Member Posts: 45
    Check if "Once Per Transaction" is checked. If it is checked, it will only prompt once per transaction. When you press "Esc" midway through a transaction and secure the till, the infocode is already registered against that transaction and when you return back to the transaction it will allow you to complete the transaction without prompting for infocode again.

If that option is unchecked, it should prompt for infocode when you return back to the transaction.
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Dear Mr. Kish,

Thanks alot for replying . I have tried it but still it's showing the same way.
    It is not prompting for the remaining Infocodes it is just going through. :(
  • KishraguKishragu Member Posts: 45
    Dear Fahd,

Not sure if you have got it working already, the only other option I could think of is setting all the required values as a "Group Infocode" and link it to a master infocode.

Cheers,
    Kishore
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Thanks alot Mr. Kish, i have found solution for my case. I just disabled Esc key in Key commands.

thanks again for your support.

Cheers! :)