Options

Dynamics NAV 7 Release of certifications and study material

CaponeCapone Member Posts: 125
edited 2012-01-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi!

I have tried to do a quick lookaround to find when and were Dynamics 7 is released especially certifications (study material) but I haven't found anything.
Would be glad if someone could point me in the right direction.

Another question, who is responsible of/to create/ing the certification study material? I really would like that MS attached the source code to the Solution Developer certification. The last time I did that one I had a very hard time to understand what needed to be done but if I had the source code to compare with it would have been so more easier to understand and more pedagogical.
This information is not very easy to find at Microsofts sites.
Hello IT, have you tried to turn it off and on?
Have you checked the cables?
Have you released the filters?

http://www.navfreak.com

Comments

• Options
    rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Welcome to our world...
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Microsoft hasn't even completely decided what will be released in NAV 7 as far as I know. The official beta release won't even happen for several months, I believe at the Directions EMEA conference. So there's really no need to have study material out right now that will probably change.
    Capone wrote:
    This information is not very easy to find at Microsofts sites.
    While I agree that sometimes it can be hard to find things on PartnerSource, but training material is easy. Just click Readiness and Training --> Training Material and filter the results.
  • Options
    CaponeCapone Member Posts: 125
    Thank you for your answers.

I know how to find the existing training materials I just wanted to be proactive and ask whoever that is responsible to do that before it is to late.

And from the training material page I can only find contact adresses to the administrator (broken links and etc) and for technical questions I should either contact their global support or generate a support issue. But generate a support issue for this doesn't seem like the right way to go..

Or maybe I should contact the guys behind PRS (Partner Ready Softare) so they could give the feedback to MS in an early stage :)
    Hello IT, have you tried to turn it off and on?
    Have you checked the cables?
    Have you released the filters?

http://www.navfreak.com
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Training material has never been uploaded before the actual product came out. You're looking for things that don't exist yet. If you open a support ticket now, they will close it right away, because there's nothing to support.

Be patient :mrgreen:
  • Options
    davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    Training materials usually lag behind because they are based on released product.
    If they produced it in advance we would have had training for the Sharepoint client in NAV 5. :roll:
  • Options
    mfunariumfunariu Member Posts: 2
    Microsoft expect to ship the release Dynamics NAV “7” in September/October 2012,
    you have to just wait a couple of months.
    After that, that will be enough Training Materials for NAV '7'.

BR Marius