Tax Value Do not hit the GL Table.

erarunaryaerarunarya Member Posts: 21
Hi,
When i am posting any purchase Invoice with tax, the value of tax amount is reflecting in the tax entry table but it does not hit the GL table, ie. the tax account in chart of account did not got any entry and the whole amount goes to the Purchase expenses account. I have tagged tax account in all the finance setups. But still it has problem.

In the same case when i am posting the sale invoice then the entry hit both the tax account in COA and tax entry table. Then why it doesn't work in case of purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• parvesh191981parvesh191981 Member Posts: 5
    Dear User,
    Check All Sales Tax Setup. GO TO

In FM--> SETUP-->Sales Tax--> Tax Details Form

Creditable Goods = True.

Why True ?

Some time we take Tax as part of our Purchase Expense. That time Creditable Good =False
    if we show it in Diff. A/c or this is not part our Purchase Expense, That time is True.
    Most of local tax (Vat) this is true.

Thanks,
    Parvesh Kumar
    Sr. Techno Functional Consultant.
  • erarunaryaerarunarya Member Posts: 21
    Thanks. Its working properly now. It means to extract tax value in chart of account we have to define that it is on a creditable good.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    erarunarya wrote:
    Thanks. Its working properly now. It means to extract tax value in chart of account we have to define that it is on a creditable good.

No. If VAT credit is avilable for the item then you will mark the field true else the purchase account should get debited.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in