Change Unit Of Measure automatically !

huungan040390huungan040390 Member Posts: 32
Dear all,

Who can help me, please ?. The process of Sales Order in Navision 2009 classic is must be go to "Change Unit Of Measure" form, how to disable that form and unit of measure can still change automatically.

Thanks & Best Regards !

Comments

• huungan040390huungan040390 Member Posts: 32
    That means i want to skip Change Unit Of Measure form, i don't know where to change code.
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Do you mean that you dont want to allow users to change unit of measure code in Sales Order Form?
    That means i don't want end-user use that form but unit of measure code still change, change automatically
    You can either set editable false to UOM code field in Sales Order form or you can remove it..

But if you want to use one UOM for that item then use Sales Unit of Measure in Item Card..
    I don't understand clearly, but doing it same you say => it will change unit of measure automatically ?

Ex : 1 item in inventory has 1 Box (1 box = 6 pieces), and i want to sell 3 pieces => it will change from piece to box automatically in card form ?
    No, if you want to sell it everytime in pieces then set peices in Sales UOM of Item card..
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q707q6y0e2hj55r , you can down rar file and see the step, when you see all step, may be you can understand what i say.
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    I havn't checked your rar but
    A: if you fill in an item on a sales line: the initial unit of measure will be the sales unit of measure (same at purchase end, but purchase uom)
    B: if you modify the quantity: the unit of meausre will not change. (If it does, it's customised)
    C: if you don't want to let the end-user change the unit of measure, make sure the setup of the item is done correctly.
    AND conditionally hide the unit of measure code field (the unit of measure is description and may be visible)
    (the conditionally hide is a boolean variable on the visible property on the page). If you work with forms, you might want to remove it completely.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
    - I think that you should view the image in rar file => so you will understant my ideal.

- If unit of measure is different between inventory and in sales line => get the message "The BinContent does not exit. Identification fields and value. Location Codes 'HCM', Bin Codes 'L25x40', Item Nos 'KCL L 01T', Variant Codes='A 22.5', Unit of Measure Code='Piece' "
    In inventory is Box
    In sales line is Piece
    Different Unit of Measure => can not register pick.
    in this link http://navisionary.com/2011/10/how-to-c ... omment-232 : same ideal, i don't want use near last image.
    Dear all expert in mibuso, who can help me resolve this problem ???????????????????????????
    If you don't want to use that, you either have to develop something of your own to handle this, or address your partner if you cannot develop.
    Nav has the tools to let you solve this problem, but a step by step solution is something you won't get from us, because I don't think you'd accept our invoices.

What you need, is when creating a pick, the system will automaticly choose the correct uom from the bin contents. And place it in the shipment bin under the sales uom.
    |To-Increase|
    edited 2011-12-29
    Dear Sog,

Can you let me know the name of that tool ?, i will researching by myself with that tool .

Thanks & Best Regards !
    Sure, the tool is called C/AL and can be found troughout NAV.
    Almost every table, form, page, report, codeunit, data/xml-port, page has C/AL Code in it.
    With this tool, business rules are implemented in NAV.
    Partners (and end-users on a lower scale) use this tool to refine, expand those business rules/flows/...
    However, if you have zero experience with this, don't bother researching it yourself, but contact your partner. Else the chances are high that you break the system.
    |To-Increase|