Sales Credit Memo Item application entry

amkdmkamkdmk Member Posts: 34
I'm seeing an odd issue with the Item Application Entry records on Sales Credit Memos. If I look at a credit memo in Item Ledger Entries and drill to Application>Applied Entries I'll see the record (invoice in this case) that has been applied to the Credit Memo. If I go to the Application Worksheet the same Credit Memo will show a different entry applied (inventory adjustment in this case). The odd thing is if I look at the invoice mentioned above it will show that is is applied to the Credit Memo. The inventory adjustment will show it's applied to something other than the Credit Memo.

If I look at the Item Application Entry table it will show 2 records for the Credit Memo. One for the Sales Invoice and one for the Inventory Adjustment though the Sales Invoice is the only one that should be applied. I know this since the Credit Memo has only 1 item with a quantity of 1.

Any ideas why this is happening and how to keep it from happening? The issue has come up on several dozen Credit Memos. I've watched the clerk entering the Sales Credit Memos and she isn't doing anything out of the oridinary.

Thanks.