To create new no series while clicking lookup.

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

I have 2 header line form one is for Mould and another named samples.In the Line of Mould form, I have given a lookup named sample no.When the user press the lookup button, it should open the Sample form with new no series created.After the new form is opened with new no series , the Mould No and Mould line no should get updated automatically.All these has to be done when the user clicks the lookup button from Mould Header/Line form.Is it possible to automate.If yes, Kindly let me know how to ahcieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Dear chandru,

because you're "kindly" requesting for help, the hourly charge for the consultation for your requirement would be only 200$/hour (expenses excluded). The estimated duration of the consultation will be around 10 hours (implementation not included). Kindly let us know if you accept.
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi rhpnt ,

I got the solution.thanks for your reply 8)

Regards,
    chandru.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    rhpnt wrote:
    Dear chandru,

because you're "kindly" requesting for help, the hourly charge for the consultation for your requirement would be only 200$/hour (expenses excluded). The estimated duration of the consultation will be around 10 hours (implementation not included). Kindly let us know if you accept.
    Wow! This way I can get a lot of business.......
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in