Internal Error when start nav

richtsangrichtsang Member Posts: 41
My client some internal error when starting the NAV.

first, internal error 3 in module 24. from other source (Internal Error 3 in Module 24, :: 24-3 #Err_MT_NotAMiniTree (Module_MT,3) )

but no further information can be found.

This happens when the user start NAV (SQL option) and before the login screen comes out.
more information provided as:
Error Class=Internal Error
Program=Dynamics NAV (5.0.24199.0)
Operating System=Windows XP (5.1.2600)
Total Physical memory=2006MB
Used Virtual Memory=58MB
System Locale=1028
User Locale=1033
Global Language=1033
Code Pages=ANSI 950 OEM 950

Light Version=No
Server Connected=No
Database Open=No
Windows Authentication=No

internal error 1237 in module 19 from other source (Internal Error 1237 in Module 19, :: 19-1237 #Err_DB_UnknownPassWord DB_AErr(1237) )
it is mentioned it is native database error. However, my client is using SQL database. So, she is using SQL option to login.

the user tried to login. and the login screen is displayed. the database is sql. when he login in, the following screen is prompted after filling in login information and press ok. The login is still available.

as usual, I search everywhere. unluckily, no similar case is found.

Please help.
regards,
Rich

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Since when are you getting that error? Was anything done to the system before the error? Is the error occurring on all client machines?
  • richtsangrichtsang Member Posts: 41
    I checked the event log again. there are login failed messages. I check another web site.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?even ... ER&phase=1

It explained that wrong setup in the reporting server may cause these problem. So, I turned off the reporting server. My client can login now. However, I think I get lots of question mark. Why are the message meaningful? Why will the report server setup affect the login to SQL server?

anyway, my client can access to NAV now.

regards,
    Richard