Options

Warehouse Trial Balance Report 16784

demi222demi222 Member Posts: 131
Hi,

The accountant wants this report to only print out the sections if there is something to pring out.

there are three sections:

FIRST:ItemPrevPeriod , Body (1)...
here it shows the name of the item, description, opening balance and previous totals.

SECOND:ItemCurrPeriod, Body (1)...
here it shows the current period totals.

THIRD:ItemTotal,Body (1)...
here it shows the item totals.

What I have to do..
If all the numbers for a specific item are 0 then I don't want any part of its section to show. If one part of a section has a number other than zero, I want all parts to show.

I know I have to use CurrReport.Showoutput(true) and CurrReport.Showoutput(false)...
what checks do I need to make?
Where do I put the code?

Please help...

Comments

• Options
    giulio.cipogiulio.cipo Member Posts: 77
    first of all this report 16874 is only for your localization so who don't have greeke version have problem to undestand what do, aniway for CurrReport.Showoutput(true) you have to put this code in the presection that you want to check if print and the instruction is like :

IF ....... then
    CurrReport.Showoutput(false);

you don't need code for CurrReport.Showoutput(true) because if you don'd do nothing the sistem print the section
  • Options
    demi222demi222 Member Posts: 131
    This is what I have done...

In ItemPrevPeriod, Body (1), OnPreSection :

IF (("Output Qty" + "Inbound Transfer Qty" + "Valuation Purchases Qty" + "Positive Adjmt. (Qty.)" + OpenQty)=0) AND
    ((-("Consumption Qty" + "Outbound Transfer Qty" + "Valuation Sales Qty" - "Negative Adjmt. (Qty.)"))=0) AND
    (("Output Qty" + "Inbound Transfer Qty" + "Consumption Qty" + "Outbound Transfer Qty" + "Valuation Purchases Qty" +
    "Valuation Sales Qty" + "Positive Adjmt. (Qty.)" - "Negative Adjmt. (Qty.)" + OpenQty)=0) THEN
    CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(FALSE)
    ELSE
    CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(TRUE);

then on ItemCurrPeriod, Body (1) OnPreSection:
    I put the same thing...

on ItemTotal, Body (1) OnPreSection:
    I put the same thing...

If however the first section(ItemPrevPeriod) is all zeros it won't print out.. however the rest will since they have numbers.

I don't know what to do, any ideas?
  • Options
    giulio.cipogiulio.cipo Member Posts: 77
    A solution could be that before print section you check the item and if there are a number different from zero for item you will wite in a boolean variable print_ item_detail := true else false
    and in each section you insert a code like
    CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(print_ item_detail).
    remenber that code CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(True) in not necessary if you don't say showoutput(false) the system will print section