Warning: 'AllObj' does not exist. [Upgarde 4 SP3 to R2]

HwChinHwChin Member Posts: 3
Hi all,

I am facing a problem where after upgrading NAV 4.0 SP3 to R2 and i test the database. The warning listed as below;

[Warning: 'AllObj' does not exist. Object Type: Table, Object ID: 161 The Table ID field in the Setup Checklist Line table has a table relationship to the Object ID field in the AllObj table. 'Setup Checklist Line' has the following identification fields and values: Table ID='161' ...]

i cannot found the AllObj table. However in the properties of table : Setup Checklist Line, there have table relation set as 'AllObj."Object ID" WHERE (Object Type=CONST(Table))'.
I think this is the standard setting where i never change anything during upgrade.

So, can anyone tell me what is the meaning of this warning? And what should i do to fix this warning?

Sorry to say that i am still newbie for NAV, so please guide me if you have faced this problem before.

Your help is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    HwChin wrote:
    I am facing a problem where after upgrading NAV 4.0 SP3 to R2 .....
    and
    HwChin wrote:
    Sorry to say that i am still newbie for NAV, so please guide me if you have faced this problem before.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Upgrading is not a job for a newbie.
    David Singleton
  • mdPartnerNLmdPartnerNL Member Posts: 802
    allobj is a system table in the 20000000 object range.

if you create a new form and select the table it is visible. I would ignore the warning.
  • HwChinHwChin Member Posts: 3
    allobj is a system table in the 20000000 object range.

if you create a new form and select the table it is visible. I would ignore the warning.

Ya, it is visible.
    So that mean i can ignore the warning.
    Thank you :D