Options

Inventory Costing............

Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
edited 2011-11-24 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Experts,

I want to know that is there any report available in Navision to view inventory maximum level,minimum level,safty stock level & reorder level??
OR some tool what helps us to check availibilty of inventory i knew that a inventory check functionality is there in Navision in invoicing stage when we select an item but..........i want that when i going to post an invoice a warning message will come and give informations about inventory availibilty status inventory reorder status,safty stock status,maximum & minimum inventory status and if inventory is not available then system does not allow to post the transaction.
Madhavi Pandey.

Comments

• Options
    AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    I want to know that is there any report available in Navision to view inventory maximum level,minimum level,safty stock level & reorder level??
    No.
    i want that when i going to post an invoice a warning message will come and give informations about inventory availibilty status inventory reorder status,safty stock status,maximum & minimum inventory status
    Not that complete. Just the availability.
    and if inventory is not available then system does not allow to post the transaction.
    Use Pick functionality.
    Regards,
    Andwian