Options

Print End Totals only on last page per group

RobbieDynaRobbieDyna Member Posts: 7
edited 2011-11-23 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everybody, I've to solve this problem, typical of Italian invoices layout.

In Italy, infact, we used to print the same layout on every page (header, body and footer) but the end totals (vat totals, invoice total, ...) must be printed only on the last page for each customer.

On the others pages, instead, the invoice footer is printed as layout, there's the label "follows on next page", but there are no amounts.

Can you help me?

Robbie

Comments

• Options
    Troubles_In_ParadiseTroubles_In_Paradise Member Posts: 588
    RobbieDyna wrote:
    Hi everybody, I've to solve this problem, typical of Italian invoices layout.

In Italy, infact, we used to print the same layout on every page (header, body and footer) but the end totals (vat totals, invoice total, ...) must be printed only on the last page for each customer.

On the others pages, instead, the invoice footer is printed as layout, there's the label "follows on next page", but there are no amounts.

Can you help me?

Robbie

is it a classic or an RTC report?
    ~Rik~
    It works as expected... More or Less...
  • Options
    @Troubles In Paradise

It's an RTC layout, in Classic Report I've resolve it thanks to TransFooter...
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
  • Options
    Savatage wrote:
    RobbieDyna wrote:
    I've resolve it thanks to TransFooter...
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/201 ... sited.aspx

:thumbsup:
    ~Rik~
  • Options
    Thanks, but I already read it...and it's doesn't fit to me...

I thought instead, about a visibility expression to apply to all my amounts fields in the footer, that let me to turn on the visibility only for the last page for each customer.

But I'm not able to figure it out...

Any suggestion?

P.S: it's a bit stranger writing in english to a person living in Bergamo, don't you think? (I'm from Reggio Emilia) :wink:
  • Options
    RobbieDyna wrote:
    Thanks, but I already read it...and it's doesn't fit to me...

I thought instead, about a visibility expression to apply to all my amounts fields in the footer, that let me to turn on the visibility only for the last page for each customer.

But I'm not able to figure it out...

Any suggestion?
    Could you show us the layout of your report in VS?
    RobbieDyna wrote:
    P.S: it's a bit stranger writing in english to a person living in Bergamo, don't you think? (I'm from Reggio Emilia) :wink:
    :D yes it's strange
    ~Rik~
  • Options
    Sorry but I've not develop it yet, but look at the screenshot attached below.

It's a pick list (but the problem is the same).

In the footer I've placed 2 amount fields next to the label "PORTES TOTALES..." and "PESO TOTAL...".

I'd like that both fields are placed in the footer but visible only in the last page for each pick list.

My idea was to apply to both fields a visibility expression to make then visible only on the last page for each pick list, but I'm not able to figure it out ](*,)

For resetting/changing the page number for each pick list, I put inside the layout the Code already used in standard report 206 e 405.